Monday, February 24, 2014

Friend Makin’ Mondays: Randomly Getting to Know You

My friend Kenlie with All the Weigh is going to be taking a bit of a blogging break and to keep FMM going, she's enlisted another blogger. I'm excited to read Sarah's blog Losing Weight and Having Fun.




If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


1. Introduce yourself in under 10 words.

Historian, Kentuckian, Whovian, Indiana Jones wannabe, Benedict Cumberbatch fangirl, volunteer

2. How did you find Friend Makin Mondays?

I became acquainted with Kenlie through Twitter in 2010 and have followed her blog since.

3. Have you ever met any of your blog readers?

Since this blog is so new, I actually know all of my blog readers. My primary blog Kentucky Geek Girl has a lot of readers that I haven't met in person yet, and many that I've met at conventions.

4. How many states have you visited?

Tennessee, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, Texas (layover at DFW - I've never stepped foot on Texan soil though), Louisiana

5. What did you have for lunch yesterday?

3 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell. Yeah, I really have to cut out the fast food.

6. How many different places have you lived in?

In Eastern KY, I've lived in Flatwoods (3 houses) and Worthington. I moved to Lexington for school and lived in 3 dorms, then had 2 apartments. I lived in 2 different places in Cincinnati.

7. What’s your favorite color?

Purple!

8. Do you have any pets?

Sadly no. I hope that I might get some fish when I move back to Lexington.

9. What would your ideal job be?

I want to be a museum director. Other than that, professional fangirl or documentary filmmaker would work too.

10. Do you have any tattoos?

Not currently. My future roommate has 2, so I sense that I'll be getting one in the nearish future. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment